Important COVID-19 Clinic Policies
We're excited to see you again! Our clinic is now OPEN.
- You can enjoy one-on-one visits with your ND again.
- In-person or curbside pickup for supplements is available.
- Pre-payment options using credit card is available.
- Telehealth/virtual/phone appointments will remain an option for those who are not comfortable attending an appointment, who don't meet the Health Screening criteria or who are at higher health risk.
We also have precautionary measures to protect our patients and team as much as possible:
- Symptom screening all of our patients & staff during bookings & the day of the appointments.
- For patient visits, the following screening questionnaire must be completed before entering building: https://www.monctonnaturopathic.com/covid-patient-screening-questionnaire/
- Masks will be worn by all patients (please arrive with your own mask if possible).
- Plexiglass barrier at the front desk.
- Hand washing/sanitizing by all patients upon entering the clinic.
- Hand washing/sanitizing by NDs between all patients.
- Frequent disinfection of equipment & surfaces.
- Appropriate spacing of appointments to reduce patient overlap.
- Additional waiting room spaces.
- And we have many other measures in place.
If you would like to book a consult with one of our Naturopathic Doctors or to arrange a supplement/product pick-up, please contact the clinic via email (email@example.com) or phone (506-382-1329).
Please note that our clinic hours have changed.
Monday to Thursday (9 AM - 5 PM).
Friday (9 AM - 3 PM).
Note: appointments available between 8-9am on request.
Thank you for your continued support and we look forward to seeing you either in person or virtually to assist you in your health and wellness needs.
Please stay safe and follow the public health and physical distancing guidelines!
Your Clinic Team
Dr. Gleixner, ND, Dr. Anhorn, ND, Dr. Weeks ND and staff Joanne, Genevieve and Ellie.
Please check advisories regularly according to Health Canada and NB Public Health. If you have COVID19 symptoms please follow NB public health guidelines as indicated here. Please note that Naturopathic Doctors do not treat COVID-19.