Important COVID-19 Clinic Policies
Our clinic remains open during the RED and ORANGE and YELLOW and GREEN phase.
We also have precautionary measures to protect our patients and team as much as possible:
- Symptom screening all of our patients & staff on the day of the appointments.
- At the Moncton Naturopathic Medical Clinic, for the protection of our patients and staff, we will continue to recommend proper masks inside for everyone (required if symptomatic and at the discretion of the naturopathic doctor). We feel that it is best to be cautious and that wearing a face mask is a minor inconvenience to protect our patients, colleagues, families and community. Please bring your own mask.
- Plexiglass barrier at the front desk.
- Hand washing/sanitizing by all patients upon entering the clinic.
- Hand washing/sanitizing by NDs between each visit.
- Consult room and waiting room disinfected regularly.
- Frequent disinfection of equipment & surfaces.
- Appropriate spacing of appointments to reduce patient overlap.
- Additional waiting room spaces.
- Appropriate distancing of chairs in the consultation room.
- Telehealth/virtual/phone appointments will remain possible.
- In-person or curbside pickup for supplements is available.
- Pre-payment options using credit card is available.
- And we have many other measures in place.
If you would like to book a consult with one of our Naturopathic Doctors or to arrange a supplement/product pick-up, please contact the clinic via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (506-382-1329).
Please note that our clinic hours have changed.
Monday to Friday (9 AM - 5 PM).
Note: appointments available between 8-9am on request.
Thank you for your continued support and we look forward to seeing you either in person or virtually to assist you in your health and wellness needs.
Please stay safe and follow the public health guidelines!
Your Clinic Team
Dr. Gleixner, ND, Dr. Anhorn, ND, Dr. Weeks ND and staff Joanne, Genevieve and Ellie.
Please check advisories regularly according to Health Canada and NB Public Health. If you have COVID19 symptoms please follow NB public health guidelines as indicated here. Please note that Naturopathic Doctors do not treat COVID-19.